Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Some Attempt at Sambo :V
I've been trying out Sambo gravity for the past couple of days for the first time, and I like it a lot I must say. It gives so much more power and style.

These are my first ever sambo replays, I will update this thread with more if I think they are good enough.
Attached Files
Sambo Decap Punch.rpl (102.0 KB, 39 views)
Sambo Decap.rpl (145.5 KB, 25 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
fuck marco these are good....damnly good.
fast and stylish, now you see why I use this grav?
first is like...8-8.5/10 fast punch and all, it was nice
second is 7.8-8/10, actually it was good, very good but I didn't like the end, remember that if you contract glutes you'll spin faster, oh and I didn't like the part after the decap :P
Dun-DUN-DUUN
This one started off as a decap, but I saw a good madman potential in it, and I think it turned out rather tasty.
Attached Files
Sambo decap into madman.rpl (241.8 KB, 18 views)
nice nice, hope you could get more "detached" from the floor with the time, all these replays are nice but you have to get used to posing on your feet :P
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
nice nice, hope you could get more "detached" from the floor with the time, all these replays are nice but you have to get used to posing on your feet :P

Gah >.< that's what I'm worst at. I like making my kicks powerful by using my hands. I cannot for the life of me find a bridge between balance and power, if I need power I fall over, if I need balance I sacrifice power for it. WHAT'S A MAN TO DO?!
huh you'll see that with some pratique you'll be able to do kicks without hands (e.g.:# jet blitz) and get on your feet anyway also, I meant I wanted you to attack first and then pose with the remaining frames (once you know how to do it you can get it in like 50 frames or less)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Not bad, slow at times but I like the replays

8/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Marcoyeh, mabye this replay could help you get you on your feet.
You see how I didn't fall from frame 300-270?
Attached Files
Dragenon - 154.rpl (256.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Dragenon; Sep 30, 2009 at 02:39 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread