Toribash
Original Post
[Amd drivers problem.] :)

I can play games like skyrim on best graphics without lag. But toribash is badass, i don't played toribash, half year ago with XP windows everything was okay.

Thing is - then i turn on toribash, there is no lag even on maximum graphics. But. After playng about 10minutes, it starts to lag, desktop gets black then everyhting is back again and running colours are weird. I have to restart my computer. Amd graphics driver crashes. Dafuq. It was updated week ago. Also i have games like:
Gta 4,
Minecraft,
TeknoMW3 (cracker mw3 online.),
THSV Skyrim,
Wolfenstein enemy territory,
Prototype 2.

Everything is okay... Pls help.
I do not know your situation, but first of all, have you checked your drivers are updated? and If they are, have you tried running Toribash in compatibility mode for Windows XP ?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
I do not know your situation, but first of all, have you checked your drivers are updated? and If they are, have you tried running Toribash in compatibility mode for Windows XP ?

Yes, i updated them week ago. But i'll try to change compatibility mode, thanks.
*cough* Obvious pirated OS is obvious... *cough*

That aside, your screen shot doesn't help. It's the display tab that is of interest, or at least the make/model of your graphics hardware. Info?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Mccqa, did it work? To run something in compatibility mode, just right click the totibash.exe file and then go to the Compatibility tab. After that tick the box that says something like run this program in compatibility mode for: And then in the menu choose Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Sorry if any text is mistaken and not the same as it shows in your computer, I am Spanish and so is my PC :P
Best of luck
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
*cough* Obvious pirated OS is obvious... *cough*

That aside, your screen shot doesn't help. It's the display tab that is of interest, or at least the make/model of your graphics hardware. Info?

Wait.

Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Mccqa, did it work? To run something in compatibility mode, just right click the totibash.exe file and then go to the Compatibility tab. After that tick the box that says something like run this program in compatibility mode for: And then in the menu choose Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Sorry if any text is mistaken and not the same as it shows in your computer, I am Spanish and so is my PC :P
Best of luck

No. :/

First time i captured look of screen after crash.

And yes toribash stucks like this.

And skul, i think you've wanted this:

Last edited by Mccqa; Oct 16, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
2012.07.04 ?

That'll be Catalyst 12.6 correct? 3xxx series cards shouldn't be using that one, 12.3 works with them. (tested on mine) Seems support is being dropped for the old Radeon HD series'.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
By the way, then i print sreened that pic. colours was bugged, now as i see, it looked just for me until restart. Okay i'll try 12.3 thanks

Installed it, and after playing toribash few minutes same sh*t again.
Last edited by Mccqa; Oct 17, 2012 at 03:36 PM.