Toribash
Original Post
First replay post, looking for tips
Well this is my first forum post, but I've been playing Toribash for a while, so what's up I'm ToriTrick.

So the replay is an attempt at high damage and dismembering uke. After I finish I just jump around. Anyway I'm not sure about my skill level so any tips are appreciated.
Attached Files
trickofmassdestruction.rpl (295.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Toritrick; Jan 3, 2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: messed up with the upload
Welcome to the forums, ToriTrick.

Personally, I find that jumping around the way you did in the replay is a bit... crude. Try to get your movements more elegant, and try to walk/run in one direction. That'll help make your replay look more professional.

Also, during the beginning, the majority of your attacks were executed when you weren't standing, but while you were contracted into a small space. It looks better if - you can walk, jump, or run a short/long distance to the opponent, and then attack.

One major thing to take note - If you're aiming for a realistic replay, use relax style. When your body is more relaxed, it gains momentum and therefore increases damage output. And since it's in relax, your body moves more fluidly and radially from your pivot limb, and you can follow up on your next attacks more accurately.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]