Ranking
Original Post
Untradable items
Since we all know, tb loves sinking tc.
Could people pay to get an item off their account much like totem of mwah, body texture, a clan league trophy, etc
Or is that just too much of a hassle to even think about?
(Mainly a question to solax because he has the connections and knows the stuff behind closed doors) other inputs are welcomed
#INIT2WINIT
Not something we've ever considered. I did a bit of thinking and I've come up with a better solution though.

I've made a new account called 'RubbishBinDump'. I've also given this account 10 million qi. In this way you'll be able to send item to it that would otherwise be untradeable because of the high qi limitations. I've also changed the seishin joke item to be an actual item in the misc category as opposed to being in the subscription category so you can send it to the dump account too if you wish. If any items have a qi cap higher than 10 million let me know and I'll adjust the numbers so that this will work.

Be warned though: this account will not be monitored or checked and any items sent there will not be retrieved for you if you make a mistake. Send at own risk - only send items you are never wanting to get back ever again.
Last edited by Solax; Nov 5, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
If your friend got 10kk qi ir can be sent
Last edited by Swosh; Nov 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
Signature
Originally Posted by PACKET View Post
why would you trash an non-tradeable item....

Non tradable items have absolutley no value, and a good amount of the non-tradable are jokes. Have you ever seen the seishin joke item? It's a bunch of dicks.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Best staff member ever

Glad you're happy with the solution.

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Solax can the seishin joke be sent to friends? if you got an extra

Unfortunately not. It was a seasonal relevant joke item. It's still completely untraceable except now there's an option to dispose it if you don't want it or have multiple.

Originally Posted by PACKET View Post
why would you trash an non-tradeable item....

As the guy above said, sometimes they're just clutter that people don't want around for some reason. Of course, this also means that you can dump legit cool stuff like trophies and things but I don't know why you ever would. Still, I believe that users should have the freedom to decide that for themselves so the choice is there all the same.