Ranking
Original Post
Full 512 removed from account
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Right, so, about 3 years ago, while I was in the clan [Essence], I supposedly initiated a clan against [JollyR], however, there were many issues with this situation.

Then 2 years ago, I got myself permabanned and after that the clan leader demanded that I paid for the tc he used to pay for the clan war.

However, although made responsible for the clan war, I did not come up with the amount, I did not actually accept the war and its wager, I did not even participate in the war. I do not feel that I should have been made responsible for all its losses since I did not actually do anything other than being made 'responsible'. Although this is the way I remember it, some details in my tale may be inaccurate, so I was hoping to have the following case re-reviewed:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=322638

Take note that the account trading incidents happened way before it was illegal.

From what I could actually see is that I told the [JollyR] representative that we would have a clan war if we had the money in our back of 100k-500k. I did not agree upon the 250k we warred for.

And most importantly,

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=21

Since I was permabanned, I had my full 512 texture set removed from my inventory and 180k was generated and put into the JollyR clan bank. Now that I am unbanned, IF after reviewing the previous case and finding out that I was infact actually in the wrong, then I would like to have the 512 back, sell it and reimburse the 180k by myself. Otherwise, if I wasn't in the wrong, then I would hope that I would get my full 512 back.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: If I lose the case and you want the 180k upfront, I will start selling my current items.

Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Hoping that I can get the items back (full 512) and return the 180K in the mean time while the case gets investigated and getting the 180K back at the end if I turn out to be correct.

I didn't think that this belonged in the scam reports board, moving it here.
Still trying to retrieve the full 512 body textures.
Thanks.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Leaving the thread about this in Scam Reports open, put it somewhere where hanz0 will see it.

Closing this thread.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!