Toribash
Original Post
Texture Upload Not Working
Hi. I just bought a right thigh texture from the market. Whenever I try to change the image of it it says it had been sucessfully changed, but it doesn't changed. Please don't tell me to "just wait" because I know that's not the solution.
that is the solution......... the changes take a few minutes to show. this usually works for me: upload the texture, then play tb for a few minutes, then keep playing or stop and come back after maybe half an hour, then dl yourself and it should work

*facepalm* It displays as the texture I bought it with. After waiting ages and /dl my username, it doesn't work. That is NOT the problem, you see. I uploaded it, and it says it is sucessful, but in the TORISHOP it displays as the old one.
I just /dl and /lp 0 'ed you and I see a texture. It is a green, yellow and blue flag with stars and blue text in a white stripe. Maybe you should go to your custom folder, delete yourself, then /dl yourself again.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I got it working now. The problem was it wouldn't upload. That other texture that you described was the one it game with. It just didn't like a TGA image. Close request or whatever.