Ranking
Original Post
I just have a stupid question is there something that would make playing easier on toribash something that could help making cool replays and cool moves and stuff. like a program or something since im not so good at toribash. i really wana make somethin cool XD. i know this is a stupid question.

Oh and i also wana learn how to make a MOD =D if anyone has a link to a tutorial please post it =]
Last edited by SmileyJones; Jun 8, 2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: merged, please use the edit button
Originally Posted by JamesBones View Post
I just have a stupid question is there something that would make playing easier on toribash something that could help making cool replays and cool moves and stuff. like a program or something since im not so good at toribash. i really wana make somethin cool XD. i know this is a stupid question. ?????????

No.

Originally Posted by JamesBones View Post
Oh and i also wana learn how to make a MOD =D if anyone has a link to a tutorial please post it =]

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35747
I'd advice going through the weekly tutorials.
If you want to learn how to do replays, check in the Unibash forum. I know there's a replay thread in the English section that I have applied to sign up for myself.
Welcome to an Infernity of pain
Proud VorteXian
Don't double post, you can receive an infraction for that.
All replays are are trial and error, don't worry if you don't get a replay the way you want it the first time.
As for modding, check out link Tonakai posted.

Welcome to toribash =D