Toribash
Original Post
Flash - Ends of the Earth
I've been Tricking, sparring, parkouring, and breakdancing for a really long time now always in MP barely doing any of that in SP so for now on im gonna be Posting all my Sp replays here. ill be posting one or two every week, enjoy
Attached Files
Flash iHopz..rpl (741.6 KB, 216 views)
Great flow bro, loved your accuracy in that last thrust.
Keep up the good work I'd love to see some more of these.
10/10 needs more skeet though
Opener is used in like every replay ever, but whatever. Should try to do something different every now and then, it's a nice change of pace after doing the same shit over and over again.
Sweep looked nice, no preblems.
The cork was super cool. I liked the way you took a different approach to it, and it looked really nice. Backwards cork thingy was coolio. Can't say I was a huge fan of the way your leg kind of bent in on itself and then extended, I've never liked that.
Last cork was a cork. Nothing amazing there.

still, good job, like always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
The opener was generic, just as Dscigs said, it still looked very nice.

Sweep was very good.

The cork after that looked nice, but it looked weird how you jumped to it.

That backwards jump was the spotlight on this replay for me, it looked awesome!

There was a little twitch on the transition after the backwards cork.

The corkscrew looked very nice and smooth, you should definitely finish this replay with more tricks, or at least finish the pose.

I was really impressed with those moves, man ;o
good job
:^)
7; Opener is used often (yeah we all know this) then the sweep was magic, the cork was pretty cool, then the backwards jump thing, how... (u fkn wizard)
the rest of the replay was pretty good, I saw that micro twitch in the transition then the cork was fly. and you fell. gj.

9.8/10 your based teach me massa.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best