Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The immortal Lucassk10
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Attached Files
#Life_pfft.rpl (84.7 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Life; Feb 28, 2014 at 08:35 PM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
I Made a rule for myself that I will cnc every replay that I watch, so here I go:
Those kicks look very powerful, I would really prefer some more stuff in here. Didn't like how you extended both glutes at the start tho, It doesn't look nice having legs too far from each other while standing. Yeah. Enjoyed watching
golf
Ty for comments :3

New replay:

/opt uke pls
Attached Files
#Life_Words.rpl (71.2 KB, 10 views)
#Life_WordsKF.rpl (71.6 KB, 12 views)
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
a
Attached Files
#LSK10_Potion.rpl (205.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Life; Jan 20, 2016 at 02:26 PM.
You were switching momentums a lot throughout the beginning of the replay. Then once you stopped that you started to twitch quite a bit. It was alright.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Ty for Comment

Other replay:
Attached Files
#LSK10_Heaven.rpl (71.7 KB, 14 views)
Work in progress:
Attached Files
#Life_MeGusta.rpl (65.7 KB, 13 views)
nice spins and hit, i really liked the setup for the split, but im pretty sure you can get another nice hit in there. simple replays always feel like they have something missing for me
oh yeah
Uh, ty pusga :o I'll work in more replays