Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Zero's other "Permanent" Replay Thread
so ye
Im not inactive anymore
can I hear you say woohoo yey
Attached Files
! Zero - If If Was A 5th .rpl (261.5 KB, 25 views)
! Zero - Blastin Blasphamous.rpl (211.1 KB, 20 views)
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
I liked if I was a 5th a lot. Pretty smooth overall but seemed a bit stiff to me. The initial opener was not bad but i think you held it in a bit of an uninteresting position for a bit too long. The transition to the kick was pretty cool but I didnt care for the really early grab. The kick was nice and powerful which is why you kicking immediately with the same leg bugged me a bit but nothing too noticeable. I loved the ending kicky thingy but then you kinda twitched up in ballform for a sec. good overall 8/10

AND THEN

Blastin Blasphamous: Overall a really cool replay but I didnt care much for the opener, looked a bit too twitchy and stopped a bit too much. All i can say after that is DAYUM nice kicks cool dawg gg
^

it looked unnatural

opener was kinda cool but its been done before im sure

kicks were okay

transition to the decap, not so okay
oK, so the opener looked kinda lame, but those dms were great, mainly that first hit.
The transition to pose could have been way better, although the pose itself was good.

you're set for dms, work on your movement and maybe try some skeets or something.
Last edited by RAAAGE; Mar 17, 2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: wow subliminal messaging
Originally Posted by raaage
but those dms were great, mainly that first hit

ohh you

New mad man i spent 0 time on
Attached Files
! Zero - Erectangles.rpl (192.6 KB, 15 views)
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Guys I realised that when I clicked on the replay attachments, heaps of numbers come up. How do I view the actual replay instead of looking at nonsense coding numbers?
-----
Hmm
Last edited by ehon; Mar 17, 2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
Guys I realised that when I clicked on the replay attachments, heaps of numbers come up. How do I view the actual replay instead of looking at nonsense coding numbers?
-----
Hmm

Right click on the link, then try to save it on your computer as a .rpl file

--

Flow was good but bigger hits (booms for example, or powerful punches/kicks) would look much better compared to constant little DMs.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions