Toribash
Original Post
Blah wants some feed back
any cnc on the 1st one? how i can improve in anyway and if you liked it? the second one was supposed to be a kick but couldn't get the flow right any cnc on how i redirected the replay?
Attached Files
#blah-longdistance vaulting.rpl (79.8 KB, 16 views)
#Blah-Not a kick.rpl (90.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Blah; Mar 15, 2014 at 06:01 AM.
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
2relaxed, its like you float through the air, then when you actually move it looks like a bigass twitch.
How about this spar replay i did with some random guy how did i do on my behalf?
Attached Files
done.rpl (443.5 KB, 13 views)
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
critisism: you seemed to ignore your chest for alot of that relay, your opener was a bit nooby, the transition to pose had no real flow and you just sort of charged at your opponent with your head :| twice.

It was decent on your behalf, still, work on your movement, and try to block some hits, and set up some kicks/punches.
Good flow great mobility just work on your timing and when you don't know what to do with a joint try relaxing it instead of holding it makes for a more fluent everything!

Your running style is fast so instead of bending over like a table try extending your pecs and elbows for balance and it actually will improve your ability to take steps.

Ps parkour me pls
Last edited by poop; Mar 17, 2014 at 05:46 AM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars