Toribash
Original Post
Can't Run TB
Well I'm Using my cousin's PC right now and i downloaded TB 3.32 and then when i run it, it says "The Paging File is too small for this operation to complete."

and i know MY COUSIN'S PC SUX (took 20 min for loading startup lol)

specs:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 1/24/2004, 17:05:32
       Machine name: BA5A130D576C462
   Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp.050928-1517)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: VIA Technologies, Inc.
       System Model: P4M266A-8235
               BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
          Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
             Memory: 96MB RAM
          Page File: 279MB used, 93MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
You were right about "MY COUSIN'S PC SUX!" part, but never had this problem nor do i know how to fix it =/
probably sucks too much ^^ jokin lol.
It makes me wonder..
Lol it sux more than my pc which has 64mb of vga memory and 128 mb of ram lol
████████
Hard drive room most likely... Check free space.

Page File: 279MB used, 93MB available

If that doesn't work, try manually setting values for the paging file. I would recommend minimum 256M, and max 512M.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
ok im gonna change it and try again

EDIT: lol it worked at 10fps lol (expected much)
Last edited by Basher515; Jun 15, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
████████
Memory: 96MB RAM

There's the problem right there.
Please let your cousin, or your cousin's parents know that the reason that their computer runs worse than a steaming pile of feces is because they are too damn cheap to spend $40 to buy the minimum recommended amount of RAM to run windows XP.

Seriously, the LOWEST amount of RAM that any computer intended to run any modern operating system is 512MB. Hell, I'm sure you could get away with something as low as 256MB, but when the majority of mid-to-high end computers are using 4096MB, and with RAM as cheap as it is, there's no reason not to have at least 512MB. And don't tell me that they can't afford to upgrade either, with a processor like that.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane