Toribash
Original Post
3.03V of Toribash
Were can i get the 3.03 version of TB cause somebody said it has a customizable joint thing... and i need something faster than item.dat to customize joints
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
Just to say, the newest version is 3.23, and I dont think you can still download the 3.03 version. And if you could, I wouldnt know :<
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
no no no... i have 3.3... i want 3.03 cause somebody said it has a built in joint customizable tool or something... and i can use that to go with texture sets i make to make them go with the joints !
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
If there was a "joint customizable tool", it was surely a Lua Script. I believe I've seen something like that, just search for it here or use this.
I assume you mean the old joint previewing system, which had a "try out" feature for items.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
No, there is no such thing as 3.03. But, 3.0 - 3.06 did have Player Customization, you try on stuff, and play with it without buying. (not online of course)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
It's still available in Toribash 3.3, in Torishop.

Edit:

[15:38] <Threevil> It doesn't apply them to singleplayer

It only shows you how you would look like. In Singleplayer you play with the joints you have activated.
No, it isn't the same thing.

In 3.0, players could temporarily apply joints to themselves in singleplayer with the Torishop feature.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
ok I see what you mean. But I dont know where you can get it. just try googling toribash 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.05 3.06 are the versions with the colour selection tool. good luck
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well