Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
what is wrong with the textures?
hi, i've bought 2 texture sets, but both have looked very good in previews and the pic looks awesome but when i upload it and goes in-game the quality gets very bad! i've got all shader stuffs on. is it my computer or is it something with toribash?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
had the same problem with a head today, it fixed itself after some minutes, dunno what it is/was though
Over 19? Join [OLDA]
ok, i'll wait over the weekend and check if it is the same, ty for the answer.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Uhh, show the texture, and a preview of what it looks like in-game would be nice
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
here, first is from novitech second one is from my comp (mine is in thumbnail) (both are in-game)
Attached Images
snorlaxxxen.JPG (30.0 KB, 13 views)
is cell shading on?
If it is try turning it off.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
im an idiot <.< thanks for the help
Frunk is right, cell shading puts a black outline round every thing. Turn it off and it will look fine. Its really good btw I like it a lot.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
it may also be that his computer doesn't like cell shaders
either way its fixed now.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast