Ranking
Original Post
Dancing
I know some people think dancing is fun and whatever. But really, I bought toribash not break dancing, When most people come into servers it is to play the game, not spin around endlessly. I think it is rude and just wastes the time of people who are wanting to play.

Re: Dancing
Well what do you want them to do? Fall down on the ground, get dq'ed, lose and not stand a chance at becoming #1?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
If I am separated with my opponent I quickly get into a stable position and continue to hit space to end the round quickly.

If my opponent is in a stable position also and he has more points than me, I will DQ myself to hurry things along.

Perhaps it is not necessary but it is good manners.
I agree with half of what you said. For you it might seem like that, and whoever is next will probably thank you for rushng it up, but some people enjoy doing it. I, don't take me wrong, enjoy a fun 'dance off'.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by ColdReaper
perhaps but the two or three people waiting in line would probably rather be playing than watching you spin around.

we dance because we cant get a stable position

also to show off
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Originally Posted by ColdReaper
I bought toribash not break dancing, When most people come into servers it is to play the game, not spin around endlessly. I think it is rude and just wastes the time of people who are wanting to play.

dude you obviously got issuses
so what if you fu**in "bought toribash" if one feels like dancing around, let him dance whats your problem?
and if you care so much 4 your time, dont sit around and play a computer game...
SOMEONE WILL DIE