Mass Effect 2
Available: January 26 2010
Platform: Xbox 360, Windows PC
Players: 1
Publisher: EA
Developer: BioWare
ESRB Rating: M

Overview

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

Features

• Prepare for a suicide mission to save humanity
  • Choose between 19 different weapons
  • Devastating heavy weapons (that) can end a battle in seconds
  • Recruit a team of the galaxy's most dangerous operatives
  • Explore the galaxy — scan planets to uncover unique secret missions
  • Train and equip your team to survive insurmountable odds
  • Control your conversation with physical moments of intense action

Media

- - -

New dialogue options, new gameplay features, new weapons, new companions for your suicidal squad, new ship, etc.
Your thoughts on this colossal game?
Last edited by Drakhir; Jan 2, 2010 at 11:40 PM.
Just saying that I gave him permission to post this thread since the other about ME2 wasn't very detailed.

@Drakhir; Awesome thread.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
I heard that we can use our character from the original Mass Effect to play this one. Any truth to that?
Mass Effect ends after the completion of the storyline. Your character is saved and can be carried over to Mass Effect 2.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_Wiki

Also, I really can't wait for this game, looks awesome.
hi
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
I heard that we can use our character from the original Mass Effect to play this one. Any truth to that?

It is true. Along with the decisions you made, your Mass Effect character can be used in Mass Effect 2.

Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Does that mean we will be able to use some of our old party members as well?

There are videos with Mass Effect's party members, like Garrus, but I'm not sure if you will be able to use them in Mass Effect 2.
Words cannot describe how psyched I am for this game. I wish I could finish ME1 (i get an error message, and I can't progress because of it) and keep my saves to carry over to this one.

I might be a tech though, controlling geth sounds pretty badass.
Not forgetting how badass the Tech armor looks in ME2 :B

I'm still in love with biotics though, can't help myself to keep throwing the geth everywhere :P

Sentinel is where its at :B
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Jan 3, 2010 at 04:45 PM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.