Toribash
Original Post
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
omg guiz halo reech cod black opz
no fuck that shit both those games suck

i'm talking about the real deal here

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

this game is fucking badass, released in 2005 for the xbox gamecube and ps2, the third installment for the timesplitters series and it has the best multiplayer in the entire fucking world; six years ago it was made and it still pisses over any other fps to date. with shit like advanced map making and multiplayer bots - YEAH BOTS SUCK ON THAT BUNGIE -, this game is the best. ever. fuck fuck fuck.

discuss this opus
YES! Finally someone else that likes this gem of a game.
Fucking awesomesauce description. 10/10
I remember back then when I'd spend weekends in whole playing timesplitters with a bro, good fucking times.
SlyBash. I like you.
I had to buy a new playstation a few months ago just so I could play through this again.
Great shit.
oh yeah
This game is epic. Got this game last year for the PS2, and I'm still playing it until now. The story is pretty good, the characters are funny, and the game is just addictive. Some of the challenges are pretty hard to complete. Multiplayer mode = addicting, awesome.

I heard they were gonna release TS4, but I don't really know when. Can't wait for it.
yeah ok
Sick game. I wasted a good few months of my life on this. Move up to Far cry two. =]

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

This thread needs more information about the game itself, images and videos.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
This thread needs more information about the game itself, images and videos.

-----
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
This game is epic. Got this game last year for the PS2, and I'm still playing it until now. The story is pretty good, the characters are funny, and the game is just addictive. Some of the challenges are pretty hard to complete. Multiplayer mode = addicting, awesome.

I heard they were gonna release TS4, but I don't really know when. Can't wait for it.

you'll hear about it around june 7-june 9
Last edited by SlyBash; Mar 28, 2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump