Toribash
Original Post
Reporting Racist player
edit: reported to hanz0
Last edited by Gum; Feb 24, 2009 at 04:12 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what exactly do you want done to him?
If you encounter someone like that just leave, it happens to everyone and there is no way to evoid it, there will always be people like that in the world.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
i think this is worse than just excessive flaming.

racism is kind of uhh... illegal?

he should be banned and shamed. :|
poo
Yes death a state of mind where you think a way about someone can get you sent to jail...
really?
check things up before you sound like an idiot.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
There is no reason why we should have to leave or deal with this kind of behavior. The person who acted in this way and used that language should be punished for it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah the person needs to be punished
Last edited by Swooya; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
"Be obscure clearly."
Frunk: You are an arrogant moron.... no offense mate, but hey its okay remember? "If you encounter someone who harasses you and calls you names, just leave! It happens to everyone and there is no way to evoid it, there will always be people like that in the world."

>>>WRONG<<<

There are ways to avoid it, punish the mofos and get them out of this game/teach them a lesson before they ruin the name Toribash has set for itself.

Gumfighter you were right for bringing this to someoen's attention only next time I think you should contact a tori-agent and deal with it non-public-ly?
(Hive people only, haha!)
Yeah, I probably should have done that, but I had no clue who to contact until I read your post.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Contact alpha team members, the people with red forum names.

EDIT: And by that I don't mean multiple, I just mean contact one alpha team member...
You can also contact a moderator, we have blue names.

I've banned the user.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane