Ranking
Original Post
How to sell items on the forums at the appropriate time
This thread is about strategies, not about gameplay but earning Toricredits, the thread is here to teach players of how to sell in-game items at a good time to quickly get your items sold or sold at a higher price.

I'll start explaining how you can get your items sold quickly...
1) Make your items cheaper than all of those on the market and on the other item-selling threads. People will choose to buy from you especially because you have the cheapest item to send. Make sure the items that are currently being sold are more expensive than the price you want from your buyers.

2) Bump the thread as often as possible after your last bump... (You must wait 24 hours between bumps!)

Get items sold at a high price.
1) If you don't mind waiting... Sell it at about 1k Toricredits above the price you have sold if the item you have bought was less than 20k. (My choice)

2) If you want the item to be sold quickly and at a high price... You might have to wait... It would be good to sell the item while it's at a higher price than the price you bought it for and lower than all the others.

I'm sorry if I haven't been good at explaining, my English isn't all that good. However I would feel great if this has been an help for people, it's my first strategy teaching thread and I hope it does help peeps earn more Toricredits while selling items.
Nice