Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Why does it say "Darkster"?

I doubt this is yours.

you really are a douche.

Maybe it's the name of the person who he is making it for.

You can't be so judgemental.

Anyways, I think its nice. Brighter one is nicer.

7/10
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Oh, alright then.

Well, you blurred the left tit for no apparent reason (why blur it if you're going to leave the arm sharpened?), which throws off the depth. Also, the flow should be going in the direction of the pointing arm, but it appears as though you directed the lines away from it (although I do like the glowing point coming out of the right edge).

Otherwise, it's a good sig.

8/10

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
you really are a douche.

Maybe it's the name of the person who he is making it for.

You can't be so judgemental.

Anyways, I think its nice. Brighter one is nicer.

7/10

I see people on other forums all the time claiming other people's work for theirs, there's nothing to deter people from using sigs from another site here.

Plus, plagiarism happens all the time on these forums. You're pretty quick with the judgement yourself, pal.
Last edited by oyster; Mar 4, 2010 at 12:33 AM.
back from the dead
Oh, alright then.

Well, you blurred the left tit for no apparent reason (why blur it if you're going to leave the arm sharpened?), which throws off the depth. Also, the flow should be going in the direction of the pointing arm, but it appears as though you directed the lines away from it (although I do like the glowing point coming out of the right edge).

8/10

I see people on other forums all the time claiming other people's work for theirs, there's nothing to deter people from using sigs from another site here.

Plus, plagiarism happens all the time on these forums. You're pretty quick with the judgement yourself, pal.

Now, I'm judgemental for calling you judgemental? :v

No hard feelings btw. I just felt a little enraged by it :v
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
yes i woul have to agree with Slycooper, the darker is better for the effects, but for the facial and hair looks better when it's lighter
*Meanwhile Below*
Originally Posted by joaopc View Post
this is my first attempt with a human render

darker:

just made

hmm, well it's interesting to say the least.

there's some good and bad things about both versions, but both look nice.

the contrast seems a little to high initially, which is probably why you're getting that yellow in the hair, too much contrast, and too much sharpness.

you might do better using levels instead of contrast/brightness. next time try pressing ctrl L and adjusting the levels before you use brightness/contrast. might make things easier on you and give you better results.

as for the conplete signature, the color scheme is very nice, and there's definitally a lot of show that you've put a lot of creative thought and time into this.
Oh, alright then.

8/10

Constructive criticism includes both good and bad things, otherwise it's just insults, that's the way I see it anyways, try and consider the way the poster will read your post before hand.
Former Item Forger
You did it very good. The flow is right. I remember when I coulden't do that.
And I lile the second more, better contrast. 8/10