Toribash
Original Post
Textures
Why cant I see anyones textures, I've only had this game for two weeks and I cant see any texts...
Do not write random caps please
Undescriptive topic title ~Fyerrblad
Last edited by Fyerrblad; Nov 15, 2009 at 10:26 AM.
Its probly a error the programs files, somthings broken.
It would be pritty hard to fix so Id recomend uninstalling and redownloading toribash. that will probly fix it...
[o]
Well if you are using an older version then 3.8 (say 3.72 or 3.69) then you wont be able to see any of the textures, because of the new texture system that was implemented just with the 3.8.

If you are using 3.8 and still cant see textures then somehting might be blocking the item downloading.
What operating system do you have?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i've experienced the same thing on my toribash 3.8,but when i reinstaled it it still didn't show any textures
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
And how did you get it fixed? Or it just disappeared?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

If you have a lower version of toribish 3.8 it normal to dont see textures but if you have 3.8 u just could type /dl (here the name of the selceted player u want to see oh and do it without (and) cuz not gonna hapen ) if this doesnt work i dont know what to do
have a nice day,cp0n55
Last edited by cp0n55; Nov 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM.