Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[S] Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I'm Bad at Art

Welcome to my shop. Request whatever you want here, I've dabbled in pretty much everything. I suck at all of it. If anything, my favorite is 3d. My 2d art is horrible. You can have me draw something irl and take a picture if you want. You can have me do it all with mspaint or gimp. I don't care. I've made terrible pixel art before. Want a photograph of something? I've got a camera phone! Want a song made into a kiai sound? Give me the song and time you want. Want me to record my voice and make you a custom Kiai or other sound? Be prepared to offer a lot. Need a story? Poem? Thank you letter? I'll do it. Want a toribash script? Python? C++? HTML? PHP? Request it. Something else I didn't mention? Ask!

Guidelines

• My work is terrible
  • Request anything you want
  • I'll do anything that's in the title, and anything else you can think of.
  • Offer a motivating amount of tc or items or USD or any other junk you have lying around(The more you pay, the harder I try) But pay what you want, I *probably* won't turn down a request because of small payment.
  • Be reasonable
  • Anything I make, art or otherwise, will be displayed here in the first post. An extra fee will be charged if you want otherwise.
  • Fuck off if you don't like it

Portfolio

Request Form:
What you want(detailed):
What size you want it:
What will you pay?(tc,items,currencies,junk):

Todo list
  • Nothing. Open to requests if anyone stumbles upon this (edited 12/26/2013)
list may not be completed in order

kthx.
Last edited by isaac; Jun 28, 2015 at 08:04 PM.