Toribash
Original Post
+Shaders and graphics.
This card supports shaders 4.0. But have a look at all the dfinitions and features and could you tell me wether this can run shaders, and if so can it run them smoothly...

Please note that i deleted most of the page to it and only left the description if you want the full verson then look here: http://www.computeronline.com.au/products.php?C_ID=8&M_ID=15&PROD=20015

It has the entire page.

> SapphireSapphire AGP HD 2400PRO 256MB GDDR2

Sapphire AGP HD 2400PRO 256MB GDDR2, AGP $85.00 inc GST Stock in ACOin-stock■ Supplier's stock22■ BrandSapphire■ Part #11114-99-90R
img-2 img-3
Actual product may vary from the image
Product Information

Sapphire AGP HD2400PRO 256MB DirectX 10 For The Masses!

Witness firsthand DirectX 10 gaming and HD features without the prohibitive price tag. The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO provides next generation hardware that promises immersive high definition gaming for Windows Vista and DirectX 10 to run the hot titles of today and tomorrow. Delivering a fully loaded HD feature-set including support for ATI Avivo HD, Blu-ray / HD DVD decoding via Universal Video Decoding technology, the Sapphire 2400 PRO exceeds the demands of the performance hungry Media PC. The Sapphire Radeon HD 2400 PRO with its robust hardware offerings such as: the much anticipated ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO GPU, support for up to 256MB of onboard memory, 64-bit memory interface, silent passive cooling, and AGP 4X/8X support will provide the pixel pounding muscle to drive the feature rich Windows Vista 3D environment and increase productivity. When paired with Sapphire industry leading innovation in hardware, there is little doubt that the Sapphire 2400 PRO will lead the industry in best features and value.

Hardware based H.264/VC-1 decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVDs DirectX 10 support Up to twice the performance of integrated graphics
Well as I see thats a DirectX type of card.
But if you say that it support pixel shader 4.0 then it should run shaders smoothly.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thanks thats good because this is the one that im bying, did you try the link?

It says the shader support in there.

Im picking it up from the post office tomorrow. If shaders work I will ask you to close this thread. If not then the thread may continue.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Sep 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM.
Welll i got the graphics card and it runs shaders smooth as! But it also runs them a bit slow and i have 1.25 gigs of ram so im gettin more ram so i can run everything faster, you can close this now.