Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Full Vip Set. 20k. Hurry up! ->>>>
Full Vip Set
Size: Idk them
Details: Do it class/ Charismatic/ Cool
Character you want:Terrence (Dreamland)-> French anime
Some pics as refference: Don't block on it.

pics

Main background colors:Something going well with light colors (Blue, White Etc.. etc... I like that too)
Add name: Yes
TC: 20k
Avvy+ Siggy + Background.
-
This is the resquest I sent to my previous artist. he gived up, everyone gived up or take too much time to do a Simple job so the guy who post under me have to know how to work quickly and well.
-
Artist actually on it: 2
Last edited by Astral; Sep 2, 2014 at 09:41 AM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Well I like that.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I like the avvy of spas, and I love krado's siggy and background so how can I do? o_O
I can have a shot of a siggy and see if you like it :P but if you don't yeah I can split with kradox
Last edited by Truth; Sep 3, 2014 at 03:03 AM.
Well thats cool, do a siggy spas. krado I don't know what you changed thats why.