Toribash
Original Post
Burned out. Plans for the future
I'm totally burned out as of late. We're losing members and activity too. I don't think I can up the pace any more on my own, and i've been thinking about this for a while....

I think it's time to elect a new leader.

I would love to see Evil shine again, even if i'm not the one to make it shine. Thoughts?
Hoss.
Well, it would take a team effort to make us a more active clan again.

We need to not only increase our forum activity. We also need to to increase our in-game activity. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that you all need to get in-game, (as I know some of you would prefer to stay on the forum) but what we need to do is get some new recruits to join us.

In order to do that, we need to bring some attention to our clan. Simply by being together in public servers we could potentially attract some new members.

Another option would be to start an event/tourney hosted by us. That would take time and possibly some TC, but it would really grab peoples attention.

Now as I said before, this has to be a team effort. I know me and Hyde aren't the only ones interested in keeping our clan afloat. So lets work together to make Evil a name to remember again.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I agree with Apex.

We need get a in-game activity and do some events. Maybe we should do some clan wars too. I'm totally willing for this. I can spend 2hours per day for these things. Just decide this, and i'm in.

Lets wait another guys opinions.
Alright earl, Well I think that a good number for basic warring is 3v3 and up. So, let's wait for one more player and we can start doing some wars.
I'm only ingame if friends are too. I'm up for some games every once in awhile, 3v3's sound fun.

As for future plans, I'm not really sure. Should prolly talk about it on IRC.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I'm all in. Usually I'm on about 2 hours a day, and yes, clan wars would be fun. I'll participate if you need me.
Alright. This seems like enough members for this to actually be a thing. I will put the leader poll up on january 1st, assuming no one else has a problem with it. I personally nominate Apex and Dex as leader/co-leader. The elites will be revamped too as necessary.

Feel free to post nominations/nominate yourself. Everyone that wants to can.
Hoss.
Alright, so I think that a good time to be starting this would be the 2nd of January. Being that some of you will most likely be getting your party on tomorrow, and will have a huge hangover on the 1st.
Last edited by Apex; Dec 31, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Thats look a nice ideia.
Also, We can fix some ranks, for the guys inactives. This will show us a better vision of whos always around.

Apex/? as leader and co-leader.
Earl I have an Idea for the ranks

1. Leaders

2. Elites

3. Regular rank (if you have a better name for it tell me)

4. Old timers

5. Unranked

I would put all of the original members in the old timer group. This way their positions can be preserved in way that keeps them out of the way of the active ranks.