Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
my (so far) best moves
dont expect excellence here... im posting the replays that i thought were not bad, but looking at most of the stuff here, it isnt too great.
like in the title, im basically still a noob, so id love it if some more expirienced players had any tips or suggestions as to what i can correct and how i can improve.
thanx in advance, on with the show.

about sooeyside: i know its been done before, at least similarly, by chezda. credit where it's due.
Attached Files
FlenseR_Kickshit1.rpl (51.6 KB, 25 views)
Flenser_ destruction1.rpl (105.1 KB, 22 views)
Flenser_sooeyside.rpl (57.2 KB, 18 views)
FlenseR_Headbang.rpl (41.3 KB, 17 views)
FlenseR_Twins1.rpl (103.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Flenser; Feb 26, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Its been less than a day since you posted 'em. Give us a little more time to come check 'em out.

For a "noob" they are pretty good.
Some things you could try are doing more fluid and relaxed replays. (do them from relax all position)
and to work on your endings. Best thing to do would be to end them in a pose (e.g standing up or just in a cool stance)

But overall not bad 6.5/10
I would like to see more from you.
wanted to say thanks for taking the time to comment
yeah the reason i didnt relax that often is cause i was scared to, i preferred the symmetry that goes lost very quickly when relaxing.
got a question about relax is there a point where i should 'reset' my body? as in, when im making a move and i contract/extend things, should i relax them again at a later date? if so when?
thx
your replays+ fluidiness+nothing else=excellent replays

as for your question, it's up to you largely. it depends on how stylish you want it to be, or if you'll need it in a certain position at another time.
I love you