Toribash
Original Post
Singleplayer problem
Every time I stay in singleplayer too long. It crashes and I don't get to save my selfspars/other replays

It just happened too

Help

Please

Why
私の顔にそれを言う。
Have you tried reinstalling? What version do you have? Is there some information that you think we should know? Do anything out of the ordinary?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I was making a selfspar on xspar.tbm using a teleport script. For fun. Nothing else.

Using 4.6 because 4.5 was getting bland while 4.7 is way too laggy
私の顔にそれを言う。
You should try testing a different mod. Perhaps without scripts. I feel your problem is that your pc just may not be able to run it, but it could just be a glitch.

Assuming you tried this with the previous versions, was everything working?
I made a tricking replay in gravybox.tbm with no scripts. Edited the engageplayerpos so uke isn't inside, and started tricking. I had a cork but the client crashed. So I started again from when I last saved a few hours later. My inspiration was gone since I lost the impressive cork I had so I did very bad

Here's the replay if you want it.
Attached Files
S omega - So far So Good.rpl (1.51 MB, 5 views)
私の顔にそれを言う。
I feel your problem is that your pc just may not be able to run it, but it could just be a glitch.

That must be your problem. You should reinstall or check your pc out. When you reinstall, make sure you deleted ALL your old files. If you have replays, put them in a folder, but the other files might be corrupt. I had a problem where they were merging, making a ton of non-working applications.

I have had problems with some storage crap too. I'm not sure how to fix that, so if my suggestions don't work, try looking it up or posting back here where someone else can help you.
Last edited by Link; Apr 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
Nope. It could go either way. Bad files from different versions, or the same one.
If he was going to reinstall he'd be doing a complete uninstall first so I don't think their can be "bad files" unless they're rolled over from previous versions.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
That is what I mean. If you have anything that could quite possibly leave junk files, then you need to be positive you didn't merge versions together or even the same version for that matter. At thats what fixed my problem a couple times.