Toribash
Original Post
[S]Happy Tree Friends. Retro Head Shop.
Sup. I've been gone for a while, don't have any beers, and don't want to study for exams. So I'm back. I had a shop about 2 years ago and didn't sell these heads. They're all based on Happy Tree Friends and all made by me a little over 2 years ago. All prices are based on what I think my effort level was when I made these. So they're all pretty low. Here Ya Go:

1300tc
2.300tc
3.200tc
4.250tc
4.250tc (this guy gets the chicks. it's a good deal for all the lonely men out there)
6.250tc
7.200tc
8.250tc
9.250tc
Last edited by Eloquence; May 31, 2011 at 04:35 AM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Alright. Also If anyone wants to buy any, go ahead n offer.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I am. This is my head shop tho.
more the set is of you sell to me =D
-----
First head have cool name billy ^^
Last edited by Bloodhampa; Jun 7, 2011 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how much you willing to offer?
then no. that's crazy. i bought this set for around 10k 3 years ago.
T.T ok
-----
whit mine offer can make one head cool to me =D?
Last edited by Bloodhampa; Jun 7, 2011 at 04:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't understand you. if you aren't going to make a serious offer, leave.