Toribash
Original Post
I want Head phones, hq please.
I want head phones only, i want it mapped nice, hq and put details on it.
I will not pay more than 10k, that's enough.
Size: 512
Color: Cobra.
Write on the right one "G" and on the left one "R".
That's enough.
Post the details sketch please so i can know your imagination skills/ detailing skills.
I accept premades, if it doesn't has the letters or you can't add it then no problem, i don't mind.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 27, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
ehh, i forgot to state, post the details sketch please so i can know your imagination skills/ detailing skills.
idk, it look cool, but the round thing only.
but the other, needs to be like this, just make it near it and cool please.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=440877
other than that, it looks nice
-----
the area marked with red, make it look a bit more detailed like you see in the link.
and remember to make the background transparent, and don't make dat round thing big, you know, i think its a bit big, i will test it ingame now.

pic

-----
ehhh mmm, i know why u make it big, because of the mapping of the top, but np, make it smaller, i don't want it that large
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 28, 2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok uncle, can i use dat details sketch? or can someone get it and continue it?
And anyone will do this? anyone will work on it? D: or anyone take uncle's sketch and continue it please :/
ehh, sorry but not what i am really looking for, i don't want it metallic D: i want the round thing to be plastic or something like this and the other mmm... idk what its called, but i want it like the realistic head phones D: please anyone do it D: MAN!
i showed an example, its not like the example.