Toribash
Original Post
flood kicked for no reason.
hello? this flood kick just came out of no where and i had only said 3 messages, just some glitch or do you GM's hate me?

pics that may or may not be the sexiest tori you have ever seen

"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sometimes happened to me too, i think it isnt related only with chat messages, but with buttons like P (pause), space, or others too. I'm not 100% sure about this.
I think, like what Bowl said, you most likely hit Space too many times and it flipped out on you. It's happened to me before, it's a pain in the ass.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
This can happen if you're lagging and you try to space, pressing it too many times.

not sure why else it could happen

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I think, like what Bowl said, you most likely hit Space too many times and it flipped out on you. It's happened to me before, it's a pain in the ass.

This has actually happened to me countless amounts of times. It's not necessarily "pressing space too many times". However, as mentioned prior more so the requests being fired. (If you're lagging etc)

I have noticed that it may not actually entirely be the network though, its goes together with if for example the game freezes (as it does time-to-time) and you pushed a request (like "space") prior - the result of the 2 being that it may hang and try to submit that request over and over, then once stable - the assumption that you were "flooding" the server kicks in and you get kicked out.

Happens man, not much more you can do.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂