Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Countenance A.I. WIP
Yeah, it's sort of a cartoonish-robotish head.

Since Robots are mostly expressionless, I decided to implant a screen onto this head showing off it's expression. No the expression doesn't actually change, but I thought it was a pretty wizard concept.

First Stage

Second Stage

Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Last edited by tarektarek; Aug 12, 2011 at 12:33 AM.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
The wires do not go with the head.

I think that if you take out the wires and change the color of the top then it would be a good looking head.

4/10
Originally Posted by Deoxy View Post
The wires do not go with the head.

I think that if you take out the wires and change the color of the top then it would be a good looking head.

4/10

I don't understand which "top" you're talking about. Can you be more specific, please?
White reflections have to be either deleted or fixed, you're mixing up 2 totally different art styles and it's not flowing right. Other than that, interesting choices of colors. I'll keep close eye to your wips.
Originally Posted by Mightiest View Post
White reflections have to be either deleted or fixed, you're mixing up 2 totally different art styles and it's not flowing right. Other than that, interesting choices of colors. I'll keep close eye to your wips.

I'm not sure if I've actually tried robotic before, so I consider this my first shot at it. Also, those aren't reflections; those are the eyes :c.

Edit: I need more opinions on the wires before they have to go.
The way you've made the head makes it hard to find out what you're looking at E.G. Top/front/back/sides.

But what I see so far looks decent for a first try.

5/10
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Soften up the white, and make it a reflection, I know you wanted them to be the eyes, but look more closely and try to imagine that the demon part are the eyes, will look alot better, and the wires don't rlly fit with the rest of the head.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.