Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Drunken Masters clan vid
hi guys today i present u the drunken masters clan video

Cnc is really aprreciated

Special Thx to Floop78 for his help on the logo, the first image(red one in the intro) and clan pic
PS:
plz don't pay attention to the chromakey(first time to use it)
Last edited by DarkDranz; Aug 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Me likes.

The music is kind of weird and pretty funny lol.

Video was simple,but I am ok with simple videos,I prefer them better.

Generic way to present the players,you could've been a little creative.But eh.

It's nice,I see your slowmotion is really good,no lag.

Pretty Good.

8.5/10
I play games and lift weights.
I liked the effects, they were really good compared to some other videos I've seen.
I also liked the slow motion and some of the replays, Epic when after spar you got uke in a head lock.
I disliked how fast the replays were at the start.

Pretty good. 7/10
Dose is dead.
First few seconds look just awful. C'mon, it's not a big deal to make a simple intro in after effects with Clan logo popping up in some cool way. That background looks like shit D:
Replays are good ( mostly ), camerawork's also fine ( messed up in few moments but well, happens ), what I dislike the most is that like half of transitions are not smooth. It kinda destroys the pleasure from watching.
1:47-1:57 - ohai, I can't see shit ( pretty much :S ).
Despite that, not bad.
6,5/10
retired
it was funny ,but the tricking is excellent , no doubt that you guys are great in making replays , transisions were nice but one part was confusing , short but nice and the song goes with your name
overall 9/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Thank you, the tricking was by me .

Anyway, great music, great effects, grand replays, 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
First few seconds look just awful. C'mon, it's not a big deal to make a simple intro in after effects with Clan logo popping up in some cool way. That background looks like shit D:
Replays are good ( mostly ), camerawork's also fine ( messed up in few moments but well, happens ), what I dislike the most is that like half of transitions are not smooth. It kinda destroys the pleasure from watching.
1:47-1:57 - ohai, I can't see shit ( pretty much :S ).
Despite that, not bad.
6,5/10

for afyereffect...bah i don't have it but meh next time i'll try
thx for advice
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
intro suck, nothing special, enjoyed song
also enjoyed your sync style and your montage dranz style
7/10
Last edited by Dialord; Aug 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM.
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
.-. could of used with a lot more dynastyboy if u ask me.. also my pose is like.. D:
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody