Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] My items aren't loading in-game
So I returned after a few months without playing, had no trouble getting into my account and stuff.

The first time I opened TB, I noticed my items were missing - they weren't showing up.

Upon checking my inventory on the website, they are there and are activated.

I have learned, through the forums, that toribash's database was attacked recently, so maybe there's a connection. Though I'm pretty sure my items are still there.
Did you typed /dl brphoenix, and waited until it said "download complete"?
If you did, go to your toribash directory folder, then go to the custom folder. Look for your folder in there, and see if it's there/what's in there.
BAD LUCK
I typed and waited for it to show "download complete" (in fact, it was instantaneous - which is kind of odd).
The folder "custom" has several other subfolders, named after other players, but my own name is missing.

@watersurf: I tried that before posting this thread
Originally Posted by bloodyguy View Post
you could try re downloading the game and wait 5-10 mins. that always work for me, hope they work for you.

Redownloaded and reinstalled, now it says "Downloading customs for BrPhoenix" and nothing else.

I'll leave it over the night (I'm downloading other stuff too, so might as well leave TB open ) and see if there's any change.

EDIT: Disregard this post, 5 seconds after posting my customs were downloaded.

Redownloading the game fixed it.

Thanks, mates!