Toribash
Original Post
WHO THE HELL IS IT???
Okay so for the past weeks I've been scouring the forums, there's always these spam messages/posts with shady links!

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO'S BEHIND SUCH A HEINOUS CRIME!!!
The Toribash Staff Team began to implement this ''spambot'' feature to liven up the forums with two main goals:

1. A random post in a random board and thread at a random time during the day (to promote spontaneity and create an illusion that the forums are more active than they seem to be).

2. There will be forum users noticing an increased amount of posts from spambots and making threads or posts regarding the phenomenon. This brings up forum activity by a notable percentage.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Supreme Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Authentic Damsels Outstanding casual Dating
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Supreme Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Authentic Damsels Outstanding casual Dating

cant go wrong with a¡asual dating
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
The Toribash Staff Team began to implement this ''spambot'' feature to liven up the forums with two main goals:

1. A random post in a random board and thread at a random time during the day (to promote spontaneity and create an illusion that the forums are more active than they seem to be).

2. There will be forum users noticing an increased amount of posts from spambots and making threads or posts regarding the phenomenon. This brings up forum activity by a notable percentage.

toribash really fallen off this hard so you have to use bots to show that this game is alive 💀 what a sad world if this is true
Originally Posted by max View Post
toribash really fallen off this hard so you have to use bots to show that this game is alive 💀 what a sad world if this is true

we could convince this user of literally anything guys