Toribash
Original Post
up for hire
Ok so i'm being well not wanted by a clan but to others i will do a free line app

my name is James i'm 16 years old and sometimes i travel a lot i have been away from this i think i'm seeing new faces and i'm about only a 3rd dan i have been told by everyone that i'm a bust but i'm still active i'm good at spar,akido,brushu and sometimes Judo i have met people that are just annoying and cool but that is not stoping me from getting in a clan i'm nearing 500+ post and i want to get to 1000 then i will be done with posting my hometown is Capital Heights,MD but right now i'm in Monroe,GA for vacation some friends of mine are other gone or offical or just busy i know about 2 people that has a youtube account 1 sometimes uses it to search up other random stuff an the other makes toribash videos sure everybody knows xxKolorzxx right?and JJ is well not that great in posting but i sure know he might turn back to toribash,Crooked is a good guy but we never hang out that much i'm not a good person in the inside but on the outside i'm just a person that just be nice and enjoy his day sometimes i have a jumpy feeling that might win a tourney by using luck or sometimes i do this routine whenever i see a GM i use there name for like a curse like say for a example i saw Erth and i come out of nowhere saying ERTH CURSE! yeah that is what i say when i'm in tourneys like that plus this is a know fact did you know that i won 4-5 tourneys when ~faint was there yeah i'm just a lucky man also i know people in clan's even when there not my contacts and30k,lushsmoke,Deakmaniac,rendgradermax,Sainzgc [aka Kratos],also Eason from the GM items position all those guys must of change when i stop playing
i also miss Mrgarry,Dexterland,Granby and noel from [Dr] they were awsome i always look up when life gets me down i'm always active and loyal and obey the rules speaking of obey that's a clan name lol i also miss lolman101 pretty good player if i do say my self but to end it of if you get me i will never mess anything up i will gladly live up to others that are given me this chance i'm a replaymaker and trusted allie to any clan including the one that any one whats me in. ~Bgjames1 "live life to the fullest because it will be your last."
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719