Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
There is love in your eyes.
Hi, here are some more replays.

Commenters and raters (thats RATERS, not rapers) go to heaven.

None of them are really EPIC, just a warning.

GOOOAAAAALLLLLLL
: I like the way uke falls in this I the Decap kick, it reminds me of football (yes real football, not the American shit).

IsAPoser: Sort of like manipulation, but uke isn't hold all, also the pose before the kicks and such makes me smile.

LegCatch. I made this like 4 months ago, I always liked the opening, but I still think more could be done with it.

donebeofer: This just looks like one of those things everyone does at least once while making replays, therefor I didn't name it.

P.S. Yes, Rutzor, they are real girls. Didn't get back in time to answer you in the other thread.
Attached Files
DeadyGOOOAAAAALLLLLLL.rpl (79.8 KB, 22 views)
DeadyIsAPoser.rpl (126.0 KB, 18 views)
DeadyLegCatch.rpl (84.9 KB, 15 views)
donebeofer.rpl (76.9 KB, 15 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Nice ones, goal was the best one by far because of the fluidity. Poser is second, because it had some nice style too.
Since when did I become Asian?
J. is right, goal is the best one, it would have been perfect if the head actually passed through the legs

The poser replay has an awesome starter, that pose is just too hot. I liked the way u manipulate uke to put him in the right position for the decap.

The other 2 were a bit <<meh>>
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
thanks for watching them.

I am working on one similar to the poser replay...just without the pose in the beginning.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.