Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Fast Multiplayer Attacks
This is my first post, and one of my first moves, so I'm not expecting to blow anyone away. However, I've been working on ways to defeat the common and deadly "hug attack", which always involves the contraction of both pecs, and often strikes in 20 frames. This leaves me with the challenge of coming up with a consistent way to beat a 20 frame move that won't collide with the incoming grabby hands. Here's one of my solutions:

3-Strike Blow

Press 'C'
Contract Pecs
Lower Shoulders
Contract Left Hip
Contract Left Knee
Extend Left Ankle
Extend Right Hip
Space
Raise Shoulders
Extend Abs
Extrend Left Knee
Extend Left Ankle

By lowering your shoulders you can get inside the strike to hit his chest, and the kicking knee will deflect him as well as possibly breaking his leg at the knee. All of this happends in less then 20 frames, though the kick doesn't strike until frame 23 or something like that.

Please critique or post moves additional moves that are fast counters to the speedy hug attack
Re: Fast Multiplayer Attacks
very nice spider, me suom and kitty thought it was impossible, but u avoided the dreaded hug! headbang
...why are you still here...
One error though.

Extend Left Ankle
Space
Extend Left Ankle

You can't extend the same ankle twice, right? ;)
Originally Posted by Bocom
One error though.

Extend Left Ankle
Space
Extend Left Ankle

You can't extend the same ankle twice, right? ;)

It probably hurts your guy somehow, and everything relaxes, and you just do it again.
that was pretty cool but if you lower your shoulders after the kick it gives u double the points.... other than that it was OK....