Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ok, you upload the picture to imageshack or photobucker (any picture website really)

then you copy the IMG code (i think photobucket only) and paste it into your shop (Go to admin area and then edit shop)

When some1 wants to buy it (they will sent private message) you ask them for the TC coins and once they are sent, send them the IMG code in private message

If this is wrong, I opolagize, I am just now learning how so I might mess up...
If you need help on Making textures go Here. if not don't bother there anywho; What exactly do you need help with.Of course you want to take a screenshot or two of a tori wearing all of the texture set,pretty much the main part so the person knows what it will look like.
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by danjrdood View Post
Ok, I know how to make a head texture, but how do I upload it to my youshop to sell? Thanks in advance.

If you are talking about uploading the spinning head on your YouShop, then someone comes and clicks on your spinning head to have the "flat" texture, then this feature is currently not existing afaik.

If you are talking about a texture shop in the Art/Textures board, or your YouShop welcome page, then follow what RagedDemon said.
Gone