Toribash
Original Post
New Signature
My new Sig that I made in 30-40 min.

I could try to make one for you. For a price.
And for some reason It wont show up as my sinature. Help? Somthing simple im sure...
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
You have to buy Toribash Prime if you want to have the possibility of using a sig. It costs $10/Year.

Also I think the sig is a bit too simple.

HJ
Last edited by HoboJoey; Aug 6, 2009 at 09:32 AM.
when cropping your tori, use the magic wand, not the lasso tool, the magic one select most of the same colour you clicked, so use it on the white, and the shadow, to get a nice crop, here is an example of one ive made:

keep working at it, thats pretty damn amazing for a first try ;)
In my opinion the lasso tool works better for cropping. The red parts on ur tori have a white stroke. Thats why I dont use the magic wand tool.
Also the max sig size in this forums is 450x100px.

HJ
If you want it to look REALLY good, there are 3 ways of cropping

magic wand
magnetic lasso
pen tool

magic wand has some flaws, but that can be fixed with changing the tolerance

magnetic lasso can get annoying

The pen tool is a bit hard to get used to, but works well
You don't make things look REALLY good with 3 ways of cropping...
I use a third party program plugin for photoshop which blends in the areas I want to keep from the areas I delete, magic wand itself works to an extent, I use 32 as my default tolerance, I then use the blur tool with a small soft brush and go around some pixel areas to give a anti-aliased feel, make sure you do it on a solid coloured blackground, I use 50% gray, because what you see with a transparent background compared to a solid background varies greatly.
Anyhow the sig is very simple, but the colour just doesn't have the 'feel' compared to your tori, I suggest that you 'atleast' use some sort of gradient instead a solid colour, Gradient > Solid colours.
using 3rd party plugins is not good, photoshop has everything you need, as long as you can work out how to use it

i set magic want tolerance to 50 to get rid of the white around tori, and 30 to get rid of the transparent bits inside my head, i usually get rid of the reflection, but its not important, because i dont use the lower half of the body in a sig most of the time