Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Avast Me Hearty, Motion!
I could be using this space here <^> to explain every little movement in the replays but that's like having eyes and a permanent blindfold...You don't need the eyes. As I hold tightly on to your tender hand like a hobo to a sandwich with no filling AKA Bread! You seem to have a big Durrrrrrrrr Face on you trying to figure out why your reading this but your probably sticking around for a nice, colorful tutorial on "H0w I K1ck H@rd?" kinda like how people are getting others to vote for McCain the only difference is that it's not "how do I kick hard?"
It's "what do I do before I die because i'm old"... Scratch that, It's not even working. However, you appear to be the little child in this thread reading here and there to try and pass it off as your reading homework while you just polish your giant pole of EPIC destruction which no one will EVER see. These replays do judge to your MASSIVE pole, making up for its' size and length.

In short, Watch closely as I screw your mind like a horny little doggy and afterwards you give me one of your mindless numbers as you go and clean the extra polish from your pole.
Attached Files
!DomMotion.rpl (157.1 KB, 10 views)
!DomMotion2.rpl (143.0 KB, 6 views)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?