Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Revenge
After being locked up all its life, CR-45F broke free.
Now, finding its way out, it is ready to take down everything in its path.

The CR-45F stands 9 foot tall and is 4 foot wide.

So, without further ado, here it is:
V.1

V.2

Made from scratch in Photoshop CS5.

C&C is most welcome.
Last edited by David; May 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
as i said before damn nice,David,damn nice...
i give 9/10 because his right leg is diffirent than left leg.
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Your style is definitely gorgeous. I got nothing wrong to say about it.

Maybe you should add a background to that picture, and maybe a little bit of volume to the "moon" that that robot is standing on.
its abit dark but its still dam good, make the spine larger add claws to hands and legs give it a splicer feeling
keep up the good work hope to see more good art from you.
Last edited by Ruyzan; May 30, 2011 at 07:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Termic8 View Post
I give it 10/10 you started from scratch and made a masterpiece out of nothing.

Telling him this won't help him, and every masterpiece starts from nothing.
And also, you're post has been deleted for the following reason: Useless Post
Please Constructively Criticize something instead of just saying you did good and there is nothing wrong with it...

Originally Posted by Steelex12 View Post
Wow Dude!!! You Draw Gorgeous... I Give You 10/10..

You're post has been deleted for the following reason: Useless Post
Please Constructively Criticize something instead of just saying you did good and there is nothing wrong with it...

Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
its abit dark but its still dam good,

Your posts are really starting to annoy me, they're too damn short and very useless, but since you say that something is wrong, I can't delete it...
I'll have to talk to BenDover about you.

And, back On-Topic -

Honestly, I think you could add a lot more stuff and take out a lot of stuff...
Things you could add:
You said the robot was locked out for all of it's life, if it were in there for a long time, the blades on the hind legs could have been duller or at the least, a little bent. Especially the part it stands on, those should either be really flat, or really bent.

Things you could remove:
The blacks spots on the whole body, could be more diverse, they look like brushes that you just put on there, without even thinking about how you could make them look 3D and have them form to the body, they're just sitting on the armor like a sticker or something.

Things you should Fix:
The shading on the armor is rushed and sloppy. From what I can see, the light source is from the left. You just went bananas/got lazy and just started making the light source from a lot of directions.

Do these things, and it'll be better( to me atleast )
9/10
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
Telling him this won't help him, and every masterpiece starts from nothing.
And also, you're post has been deleted for the following reason: Useless Post

You're post has been deleted for the following reason: Useless Post

Your posts are really starting to annoy me, they're too damn short and very useless, but since you say that something is wrong, I can't delete it...
I'll have to talk to BenDover about you.

And, back On-Topic -

Honestly, I think you could add a lot more stuff and take out a lot of stuff...
Things you could add:
You said the robot was locked out for all of it's life, if it were in there for a long time, the blades on the hind legs could have been duller or at the least, a little bent. Especially the part it stands on, those should either be really flat, or really bent.

Things you could remove:
The blacks spots on the whole body, could be more diverse, they look like brushes that you just put on there, without even thinking about how you could make them look 3D and have them form to the body, they're just sitting on the armor like a sticker or something.

Things you should Fix:
The shading on the armor is rushed and sloppy. From what I can see, the light source is from the left. You just went bananas/got lazy and just started making the light source from a lot of directions.

Do these things, and it'll be better( to me atleast )
9/10

This was very helpful, thanks.
I will probably re-do the legs.
The right leg looks different to the left leg & I think it needs more background, other then that this is a beautiful piece of artwork.

8/10
hi.
Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
The right leg looks different to the left leg & I think it needs more background, other then that this is a beautiful piece of artwork.

8/10

Yeah that's one of the major reasons I'm re-doing them.
And thanks.

As for the shading, I'll re-do that too. I just noticed a flaw on the dropshadow on the ground, the lower back part should be thinner.
(lel C&C'd myself)
The fingers on the hands look a bit rushed, as well as the overall shading of it. The shading under the left foot (closest to us) is also missing, add that in. The shadow should literally be touching the foot. Another thing I saw was the body, it looked like you rushed the lines. They could be a fixed up a bit, and the overall lines that show like bumps or edges, they should be pulled down to like 50% opacity rather than 100%, it would make it look better. Use Chiaroscuro on it as well, it will really help it out. Chiaroscuro is the interplay of lights and darks, by the way. Basically shading from light to dark.
HUGE update.

What I did:
-Completely re-did the shading;
-Made the legs look more alike;
-Added hand-shaded dents;
-Took out stuff that made it look messy;
-Fixed the dropshadow;
-Fixed some outlines;
-Improved the ribcage, made it more human-like.

Here it is:

Enjoy.