Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Verry verry laggy, i couldn't even make it through the first replay.

0/!0
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
i think that LAGG was specially put in to make a slow down effect
also yea very nice video simple and cool also a nice music you choosed definitly better than MY first video 7/10

you should try to put in some effects shaders that would make it even cooler also keyframes (press k ingame)
All people who say its lag, its not, i tryed slowing it down to fit the intro of the music. Thats just how Movie Maker slows things down.
eh 3/10
it was laggy at start camera is to far in most of the replays no effects no shaders switching no sync and replays wasnt so good D:

p.s: why the bump ? D:
Imaparrot~!
it wasn't really laggy , it was a fail slowmotion effect
2/10
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I don't like the choppy intro. The ending wasn't that great either.

I think the video was rather short, lacked proper editing skills, and had bad replays. But it is a great start for your very first video. The song was actually pretty nice, but it could have been implemented better with custom shaders and using the free cam script. Syncing the punches and dismemberment with the beats of the music would have been cool. You shouldn't quit making videos, you should just read up on some stuff you're missing. Try custom shaders, try using the free cam script found already in Toribash. Custom shaders can be found [HERE]. You may want to get better editing software, but whatever you're using is fine, all the tools you need you could probably find on YouTube and the toribash forum. Look at the best video makers out there, learn from them.

Goodluck :3! herp derp C&C