Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Ive Been Hacked
Well Most (or none) know the user "Kruschev" that was my account from before. i was inactive for about 2 months and when i come back my account had a new password, new email, and (obviously) a new user. I really don't want to start pointing fingers (my middle one for this situation) at people, I just want to start pointing fingers (preferably my middle one) at people, I just want my account back. I spent a lot of time on it, I reached 4th Dan Black Belt. Please Admins/Mods can you help a fellow out? I also had about 14k tc in there, most likely spent.
Do you have any pictures of this, that mite help people a little bit.

*How did you find your account if you had a new password a new email and user?*
Last edited by lelush; Dec 29, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
Back from the dead.
I dont have pics but i used the tb search engine that no one uses. there are alot of posts from kruschev (the not me kruschev) that i would never post to/about. all my items and hard work is being stolen here. I just need the password change sent to the previous email address
Yes, PMing an admin is your best bet. And your only hope at proof, it would seem, is either to somehow prove that at one point, you owned the account... or ask for an IP check to see if there are any matches from the past.

Try Any of the admins on the list here.
/me whistles & waves arms to get attention

PM details etc to me.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Be paitent, I would belive what SkulFuk is trying to do is hard and time consuming. Plus, She is probably busy with other things.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

It was a joke.

You're not the only one who's been hacked/scammed/etc

Be patient brah.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"