Toribash
Original Post
A thread where we flex our worst broken bones
I've personally broken around 6 bones during my life, the worst one being my "humorous bone" which is the big bone under your bicep.

I snapped it clean in half celebrating Australia day like a bloody true blue Aussie (DaBoomba would be proud). I was drinking on our family boat when I went to walk up to the front of the boat, using the side of the boat (there was about a single foots width of room to walk) a wave suddenly came and tipped the boat too much to be able to stay on the side of the boat.

Naturally I fell off but as I was falling I tried to grab the railing to save the fall but I missed and my arm went in-between the railing and the side of the boat and... well... lets just say gravity did its work.
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
"humorous bone"

i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29
-----
Last edited by cats; 1 Week Ago at 05:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Humorous / humerus same shit different toilet
-----
I swear toribash players are critic's for typo errors especially when a staff member makes one 💀
Last edited by Death29; 1 Week Ago at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

how would u guys describe the pain of a broken bone?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by ancient View Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH
Originally Posted by ancient View Post

I'm not sure how it was for others but especially for my arm I didn't feel any pain at first, it happened and I felt a crack in my arm. It also made a loud crack sound which is really just indistinguishable for other injuries.

Once I landed in the water my hand got pins and needles as I looked at my arm which was now doing a W, it's around that time you realised what happened but you still don't feel pain just shock. I had to get my older brother and father to toss me the end of a fishing rod for me to grab onto to climb back into the boat, but once I was back in the boat I didn't feel any pain till my old man got a towel to wrap my arm up. It started to hurt a little because he was moving it alot but after my arm was strapped I remember moving my arm and the top part of my arm was moving while the rest of my arm was absolutely limber and wouldn't move at all.

Once we got to shore the pain set in and I'd say it was like 8/10 till we got to the hospital, it's like a ache pain but it's constant and was probably one of the worst experiences of my life thus far.