Toribash
Original Post
3 Letter Names
I recently bought a name change (most already know) And I was told the name couldn't be under 4 letters, so I said alright.

I was messing around today and saw that you CAN create 3 letter names if you use the ingame register thing, and then log into the forums after you have registered ingame. It is not a glitch or bug with the new toribash update, it could be done on the older toribash version, I tested it myself. If you try to register a 2 letter name, it tells you this: "Your username is lesser than 3 characters!"

So in all, I want to know what is happening. Cause as of now, I don't know if it is a major bug, or if it is possible to have 3 letter names. If it is so, I would like to talk to an admin about my name change.

Thanks in advance.

You can register 3 letter names, it's not a bug or anything. I have one, I don't use it though. Just can't buy the name change due to some reasons Admins can surely explain. Or not, not sure myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well thanks for trying to help Rawr, but that doesn't make much sense. Why can you register them, but not have a name change to it? It would be the same thing.

afaik it's something to do with the search algorithm, that's what im always told, im no dev though, so not 100% on the reason, its a good one though.

this is probably just an oversight and may be fixed soon-ish

[T]
#hi

That's mostlikely not going to change.. You're allowed to create 3 letter names.... I don't know why you're so insecure about it or anything. Even if the namechanges come back to be able to do 3 letter usernames, you're going to have to pay 200k to get -Ben >>> Ben... Also maybe re-read what ishi said. Might be fixed soonish... Such as you might be able to get 3 letter namechanges soonish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Usual search algorithms (at nearly every site/forum) don't allow searches with less than 4 letters due to the mass of results with 3 or less letter searching.
Check my Soundcloud ;)