Toribash
Original Post
Scam Report!!! Watch Out (Please Read)
Hello i am sorry for this post If its not in the right section i just have to get it out some how.

Meuse: Scamming With link Offering 10k tc Do not accept is obviously fake

Iitony: Tricked A younger player of toribash in to sending him all of his stuff for tc but never payed

I have been hosting lobby's for a few days now and i've seen a Number of players trying to scam Others (Mostly The younger players that are more naive) I've had several Of them whisper me and tell me a story of some kid tricking them or stealing there stuff.

I think there should be some-type of Global Broadcast about scams and scammers Because not every player uses the forums and some People Might only play once in awhile and haven't had enough time to learn the game
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Speaking off of the experience I have with helping out with issues like this...

Tell them to file a scam report here when it happens:

http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=518

And to follow the format found here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=228176

It doesn't help much to sit back and watch it happen. Advise them to make a scam report if they get scammed so that they can get proper help for it.
Hmmm that isn't even my website idiot but good try though, and I haven't even talked to Iitony so that is definitely a load of bullshit. I've only talked to two people about the website and was already investigated about the issue since the person that made the site from me have different IP's.

Also I have never bribed anyone for going to that website.
Y asked me id get 10k if i clicked it And iitony has nothing to do with you beside he is also a scammer
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL