Toribash
Original Post
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
So im disappointed in how my scam report was handled, because the last time I got reported for not sending 15k tc in a lolnade duel I was FORCED to send it and to avoid a ban. Now you give warnings to 2 players who did the same thing just because of an OPINION that the mod is based on luck and not skill. This is not fair I had to give up 15k from dueling in one of the mods based on "luck" but they just get warnings because of their stupidity. This is really unfair I even gave them a choice to duel in ninjitsu instead of lolnade but it was their choice. This makes no sense at all just because its not a regular mod. The rules state any mod and it took me an hour to even put all the screenshots up so ive basically wasted 7 hours dueling them and 1 hour making this report. If it was abd you would do something when even it is luck some times. I FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE ANY MERCY. I : screenshoted after every fight with score. screenshot the deal made. AND PLAYED UP TO 3 GAMES

RULES: duels SHOULD BE based on skill and not luck. ~where does it say it HAS to be based on skill
The scam report
Last edited by Rinz; Jun 19, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
"Should be" is meant to imply that we understand that it is a heavily debatable clause, but that makes it no less mandatory. If you wish to debate whether or not that rule applies, debate about whether or note lolnade is a skill based mod, not whether or not that section of rule needs to be enforced. It's written down, and if that clause was meant to mean nothing, then it wouldn't have been written at all.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
lolnade mod is actually more of a scam mod if you play you will notice when your first player your odds are much higher of winning no matter what it is literally almost impossible to beat the 1st player in this mod.
Lol nade is not completely luck because as you can see it required me some kind of skill to lose twice then come back for the 3 game in a row win. Lolnade is not completely luck because you actually need to know how to throw it in the first place and. Another way to show lolnade is not completely luck is because I fight monk in it whenever he makes a lolnade server we go back and forth with a different outcome every time because we attempt to throw the ball different from the last for a better outcome. So how is lolnade any much less than aikido or something. Also the only reason im made because when I was reported in the EXACT SAME MOD I had the choice of send the tc or get banned. >wtf didn't they just tell me that they cant do anything for me in this mod?
Originally Posted by Rinz View Post
Lol nade is not completely luck because as you can see it required me some kind of skill to lose twice then come back for the 3 game in a row win. Lolnade is not completely luck because you actually need to know how to throw it in the first place and. Another way to show lolnade is not completely luck is because I fight monk in it whenever he makes a lolnade server we go back and forth with a different outcome every time because we attempt to throw the ball different from the last for a better outcome. So how is lolnade any much less than aikido or something. Also the only reason im made because when I was reported in the EXACT SAME MOD I had the choice of send the tc or get banned. >wtf didn't they just tell me that they cant do anything for me in this mod?

Highlighted some key words for you. As you are suggesting, you got reported in the past. Rules change occasionally from time to time. That was then and this is now. That would be like saying someone should be allowed to account trade without punishment because it was allowed at one point or another. It doesn't make much sense.

Also, they didnt get off "free of punishment". I read over the scam reports thread and Marcus told you they were warned. A word of advice would be to quit while you are at it. It's not going anywhere, and the scam report has already been handled.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Highlighted some key words for you. As you are suggesting, you got reported in the past. Rules change occasionally from time to time. That was then and this is now. That would be like saying someone should be allowed to account trade without punishment because it was allowed at one point or another. It doesn't make much sense.

Also, they didnt get off "free of punishment". I read over the scam reports thread and Marcus told you they were warned. A word of advice would be to quit while you are at it. It's not going anywhere, and the scam report has already been handled.

I read the new rules and I followed every single step. So there is no excuse. Also a warning for a duel scam is just bs even when I have proof of 1 of them saying " I don't care report me because im not going to send"