Toribash
Original Post
(Rouge) Recruitment thread
We recruit players with good intentions who are polite and respectful. We do not allow harassment of any kind.
Regular play and at least a weekly forum update is required. We do not need dead-weight in our clan!
We are looking for active players who want to join in and have fun.

Post your free-form application in this thread, meaning write it any way you'd like.

Guidelines

Lazy applications will be ignored.

What do you have to offer The Rogues?

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

Rogues relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

It is very important that you join us in-game and get to know us.

Leave at least one replay with your app
Last edited by swag20; May 22, 2016 at 07:18 AM.
I helped with the development of the clan, and I'm already in it, but i'll tell you about myself. The rest of you can use this as an example.

My name is Patrick, you can call me pat. I am 16 years young and still rocking baby. I am currently a 3rd dan belt and rising. I gave you most the tc to make the damn clan. I can proved massive amounts of skill where ever needed, and tc is my game.
I'm not a special player, or person. I'm a "regular" 16 years young kid. I go to high school, i'm in the 10th grade, I've got a job, suck at getting my license, I like making people smile, i love to have fun. So let's keep this clan going strong!
Last edited by Writer; May 5, 2016 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Miss type
Application
Name : Ani
Belt : Black belt
Why Us: Dope name
How can you help us?
Make the clan look good, bring in Tc?
Favorite mods: Judo, Rk-MMa, Akidobigdojo
19 year's currently attending Arizona State
I smoke alot of weed, I drive a 2016 hellcat challenger, I party quite a bit... I'm somewhat of a funny person... I play weekly and i got my ears pierced yesterday :P
Name IG : Mousard IRL: Mohamed
Age 15 years
Belt 2 account blue belt and one orange
Why Us I don't know
How can you help us? With fight?
Favorite mods: Judo/ Judofrac
Then tell us about you self
I love chocolate
My Name is Jadon
I am 16
I am a 3rd dan Black Belt
I have come across your recruitment server and you guys are very energetic people
I am very good at this game I have a lot of skill and I don't really like buying stuff so tc is mainly stored or used for betting.
My favorite mods consist of Aikido big dojo and boxshu these are they main mods I play but i am good at a lot of other mods as well
I am currently unemployed but looking for a summer job and I go to school and I have pretty good grades. I am a very athletic person and hope to play a professional sport. I am in a relationship with a girl we have been dating for a few years now.
I hope you will give me a chance to join your clan!!!
Application for Rogue
My name is Gavin even though my username is nick34.
I am 12 years old and love Skateboarding.
My belt is 3rd Dan and i need about 80 more games till 4th.
I chose you because you seemed like a fun trustworthy clan.
I can help you in clan wars and by having a good time.
My favorite mods are Lenshu,Aikido,Greykido,ABD.
Also i like to Spar,Parkour,Tricking. As i said i like skating. I have a lot of other hobbies i only sometimes do but kinda quit like Paper airplanes and Origami.
Stuff that i do now but did not quit is Parkour and videogames.