Toribash
Original Post
Flame Particle/Shop glitch
So I was browsing through the texture templates being a noob exploring the shop interface and all, and I come up to the flame particle and click it. I get sent back to the top of the page with a confirmation that I just bought Flame Particle for 10,000 TC. My initial reaction was confused on what I had just done.

Then I later realized something was wrong, I tried to click the template link again and found that there is no Flame Particle template (Remember I'm still kind of a huge noob and I didn't know that) as the page 404's. I am 100% absolutely positive that I clicked the template button, and I'm wondering if there is any tiny chance that I could have this problem resolved as I have no use for it as of now, and frankly I can't use it.

Thanks, SKOD.
Yeah, there isn't a template for flame textures because they're so obvious. Just draw a shape and it'll go transparent on your flame. White - visible, black - invisible. You'll figure it out.
Last edited by Magix; May 15, 2009 at 09:21 PM.
Whoop Whoop
Well yea, there are parts which ones dont have templates yet. They will have them soon, as soon as somebody makes them:P But till then, go to the custom folders, and search up the flame particle textures. You'll see how do they look like ingame and on the texture.
Then you can find out whats up with them.

User infracted for not bothering to read the thread before posting.
Last edited by 3vi1; May 15, 2009 at 09:05 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I don't think you guys understand, I don't care how to make the texture. I hit the wrong button and it made me purchase the flame particle.
Ah well, too bad, you wont get refunded.

Originally Posted by Players newspaper
So, you accidentaly bought two same textures ? You'll have to stick with them ! You won't be refunded.

Whoop Whoop
We don't usually give refunds for this sort of thing, but I'll make an exception with my own cash this time as there is a problem here - the page doesn't have any sort of confirmation, so the mistake was understandable to an extent and it should be fixed in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later.

To everyone else: bugger off, at least read the thread before posting
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Done, you should have your credits back now
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Done, you should have your credits back now

That was really nice, thanks a lot.