Toribash
Original Post
[Heads]Selling Heads!!!
This is my store! ofc I will add more heads soon but i have to go to bed now -.-' I have big heads becuz i made them in 512x512 thats the best quality.
1.SOLD!
2.SOLD!
3.SOLD
4.700TC When u buy ill fix the thing back of the head so no worrie.
5.700TC
Heads that u can see right throught below!!!
6.1kTC (head made in 128x128 )
7.1k TC
8.1.2k AWESOME head thats why its big xD

9.700TC Here is one more cool head...i have taken away the fail thing back of the head on the flat pic.I know Its taken from google, but made it more awesome ;)
10.700TC
I can change color on the heads, what ever color u want...I recoler them for free ofc but i will NOT recolor the rainbow head xD.I even take head requests ;)
The textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.
Ppls from sweden gets 50% off!, You have to show me that ur from sweden!!!

PM ME WHEN U WANT TO BUY!!!!!

The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256/512x512 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 20,000/50,000TC.

Have a good day and Happy New Year!!!
Last edited by Jormungandr; Jan 22, 2010 at 03:03 PM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
You need to add a disclaimer when you make heads in anything larger than 128x128, as when users wear your heads you make in 512x512, their heads will lose a lot of quality. I'll add one for you now, but you need to do it next time.

hanz0 says: You also need to add 128x128 previews. Those are now mandatory.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 6, 2010 at 04:36 AM.
collect snots from the nose
Firs u tell me xD (As uve done) then u send me the cash. Then ill send u a link back,and in that link there will be a download button, u press on it then download the texture and uve got it. Hope u got 1.000TC then ;)
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
You were warned 5 days ago about putting up 128 x 128 head previews, which are required in the rules.
You didn't add them.
Closed.
I am reopening this thread for the next 24 hours so you can edit in the disclaimers that are needed for higher resolution textures, as stated in the rules. If I don't see them in 24 hours, I'm closing this thread again.